Friday, January 29, 2016

February Schedule


Hey there,

The next Patreon version will be avalaible from the 7 february 16 for all processed Patreon.
Testers version may be avalaible from the 2.

From February, I will update rights only at the beginning of the month for all processed Patreon.
Then an automatic update of rights is done automatically every friday. Do not hesitate to send me a message if there's something wrong.

This update will include again more H-events, lots of polishing but will also prepare the next update in March which will be very significant and will make a great step forward and conclude the first part of the story.

I'll post the winner of the monthly challenge before the 7 and I'll have something else to share for everyone next week too.

C u soon

Wootch

27 comments:

  1. I'm already thinking in my next idea for the monthly reward, it will be for Nessa story, it will sound a little "cliché" in the begginning I think you'll like the final result

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished writting my next story, I hope you like, this one is even bigger than the first one, it have 33 pages, that's because there is a lot of dialogue, but a lot of scenes too, 90% of them are lesbian scenes with Nessa and someone else, I also complement the last idea I sent you, explaining what would Peio do in Nessa's area, if you want I can sent you right now, or wait for when you say we can send our ideas for the monthly reward.

      Delete
    2. Plz wait a little, I just came back today from work and it was really a hard week; I've got a lot to do right now and I won't have the time to read it yet.

      Delete
  2. Well I decided I would go for listener. I cannot afford 20 pound per month. Bills to pay and all.

    You won't get my precious 5 pound until the 1st though. I feel like that's kinda sh*t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone know how to stop the sister from taking the room key off me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no ways to keep the key but there is a way to make a double. When you have it, go to the shop by exiting through the back door.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Before you eat dinner with your mom and sister sneak out through the kitchen and head out side the map to the shop up North to make a copy of the key for 15 then head back home. Sister will take back her key but you will now have a spare key.

      Delete
  4. Compliments for family doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How take the scene with fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh why haven't I gotten access yet? It's the 1st of February. Or do I have to wait for america again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it seems I have the symbol on patreon but I think I need to wait for you Wootch xD

      Delete
    2. I'm on it. I'll check all the processed patrons tonight.

      Delete
  7. What about public version update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There won't be a public version till April I think.

      Delete
  8. Where I could write about translate this game?
    I can this game on russian + sharing test version.
    pple from rus could support this game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't mean to be a test wootch, But has my patreon gone though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my money has gone though and I have signed up on the forum But, It tells me my account hasn't been activated yet.

      Delete
  10. *Sighs* Well Fuck Patreon. It cancelled the payment. Now I have to wait another month to get access.

    Now do people realize why Patreon isn't as good as it sounds?

    I had a total of 34 pounds in my bank and it decided oh you don't have enough money in your bank please try again next month. *sigh* Really? A Month is a long time. A Long time to get bored then forget and never do anything like this again.

    I hate patreon and if it happens again. I will never support anyone again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Forum count hasn't activated yet. Also you said after the 1st the computer does the auto updates. Is tht also only for processed or for pending (like me)?

    ReplyDelete