I'll introduce this month a new system for the bloggers and people who can't afford (or legitimate) the Patreons system and still want to taste the new version asap.
Each month, I'll reward 10 people who will make a proposition allowing to make one more step in finishing the game. This could be:
- A drawing : sketch / full scene / face / character / sprite design / map
- A writing: a typo correction / a story / an event
the 10 best proposals will be rewarded this way:
1: An access to the Tester group for one month
2-5: An access to the Listener group for one month
6-10: An access to the Whisperer group for one month.
All these groups provide access to the latest version at the beginning of the month.
If you want to participate, you just have to send me a mail at my usual address: wootchnis (at gmail) with the object: "UxL - Monthly challenge"
I would send the reward at the same address with which you wrote to me only.
At the end of each month, I'll write an article to tell the winners.
how many ideas can we send at a time?
ReplyDeleteNot really idea, from what I can understand it's stuff that will help the current game not add more content. I.E Sprits,drawings and help with proper grammar.
Deleteyou can send Idea of story or event too.
DeleteThere's no limit even if I'd prefer a single mail per person, but I would suggest to keep some for the next month too.
Sweet system Wootch hopefully it will get rid of the hate, the sad fact of the matter is you should not have to do this but I can only speak from my own personal belief any how wish you luck.
ReplyDeleteChances are your going to give him something then he won't give anything in return or the update might not be worth the effort, I know since in the passed I help with a project and the guy betrayed the people that were helping him and ran off with everything and just started selling the game.
DeleteI know, this has nothing to do with it. But it has happened when the creator makes a promise and then goes back on it.
Delete(This isn't my genre so I'm crying on the inside D:)
Raaa come on Kazuto, I'm trying to find a solution for everyone there.
DeleteI'm not asking for much but a single mail asking to participate in the challenge. If it's just a typo or a tough that's fine with me.
But I do will reward those who participate in this community.
And I'm not an ass, I answer all emails that was sent to me even if it takes a long time.
Why don't send me one to explain what the problem really is?
Wootch thank you for this game its awesome I know sure we have to wait until April for us non payers but at least we get it free I know super creep lawina's game you have to pay for the newer versions but thank you for the free game I know it'll be worth the wait hope you guys have a good time making as we will playing it
ReplyDeleteEven history honestly, I can not add to the principle of the game need to diversify what a cafe hiking in the woods with her mother sister overnight And you can all come up with different add new location can be like an entertainment center as well.
ReplyDeleteYou can also add a new posture for sex new movements Well I was just saying because I have almost no idea of no thing Thank you
I already sent you an email with my idea, it's a writting because I can't really draw, hope you like
ReplyDeleteI love it !
Delete26 pages, just wow. I liked the story, wouldn’t be that hard to make it but still a LOT of work. ^-^
Thank you, I started writting and couldn't stop, as I said in the end, I have even more ideas, but I want to save them for next month, and I don't think any of the others ideas will be as big as this one, I putted a lot of effort in this one because I really want to help in the game development, in the story I sent you Peio will have access to Nessa's area, so I'm thinking in another story where Nessa will have access to Peio's area, I don't think this one will be so long as the one I sent you, but when I started writting I didn't expected to do 26 pages so, who knows, maybe next month I'll sent you something as big as this one
DeleteI won't be able to give full access to an area for the others characters (or I would need to make conditions for every events in the area T_T) so it must be specific on a special day and located to some place.
Deletein the idea I sent you he would only be able to visit her area during the weekends because it's far from his house and he wouldn't be able to go there everyday, and the only important area would be the place where Nessa buy her food and maybe her apartment, there is no reason for him to visit any other places in her area, at least not in my idea, I don't think you would need to create a whole new event just for this, all you need is a reason, and Peio's reason to visit her area would be the asian massage girl.
DeleteAnd in my other idea is like this one, Nessa would only be able to visit Peio's area in the weekends, and the only place she would visit is the park, maybe Karen's shop and maybe Peio's house, you will understand when I sent you my other idea.
You don't need to give full access to the whole area, just for a place or two.
if you want I can sent you another email complementing the idea of how the access to another area would work, it's the most important thing in my idea and I forgot to explain, but if you only can visit her area in the weekend then he can't visit her high school (because it's closed) and he have no reason to visit the bank or the police station, I thought in this idea thinking about the Asian massage and the drunk girl, and you can try to visit her house to create a better relationship between them, but she will probably kick him out
DeleteI appreciate. But honestly I've got a lot in progress right now so I would recommand to save it for the next month. ;-)
DeleteI sent you a mail. Just some ideas and something about a mini game and a event. Nothing too long, I can't really write too much dialog so I didn't bother. Another thing if you need me to expand on something just reply to the email I sent you. Anyway I hope you enjoyed my bad ideas.
ReplyDeleteI saw that thx ! And there was some good idea, even more if we're going to the dark side ^-^
DeleteMuhahaha! Yeah that bottom bit I'm not sure about it, But Yeah I haven't played much and was enjoying it. I don't know where your going with the game so I can't really write anything really.
DeleteBtw I learned intimidate and idk how to make the sister visit peio when he sleeps at the desk
ReplyDeleteAll the events with the intimmidate skill aren't in the game right now. The next version will be more clear about when she can be under your desk.
DeleteThank you
DeleteIn the next version are we able to move freely in the game without this fix place carde systeme ?
ReplyDeletefixed map systeme *
DeleteIsn't the next version supposed to be released today?
ReplyDeleteIt will don't worry. Just polishing a little last thing.
Deletehope it all goes well ^_^
Delete