Thursday, February 4, 2016

January challenge - the results

Hey there,

below the results of the January challenge.
I decided to add a rule:
if the person is already a Patron, he'll win a rank in the Patron system (except for the testers, I can't manage to have lots of producers and commissions at the same time).
It means if you're a listener and if you're in the top 10, you'll win a tester access.

The results:

1- PedroCamargo98 - Tester access
2- Aaron Kritusan - Tester access
3- Marduk Josaphat - Listener access
4- Kazuto Kirigaya - Tester access
5- Lost raven - Tester access
6- jclcc9996666666 - Whisperer access

If I forgot someone, you can send me a mail.

Again, thanks for your contribution, you should receive a mail about the process to gain your access quickly.

Strangely, lots of the challenger were already Patrons. I made this sytem for all of you to gain access to the last update even if you're unable to use the Patron system, so feel free to participate in the February challenge even if it's just some ideas you want to share.

The  February challenge is now open.

A quick remind:

Each month, I'll reward 10 people who will make a proposition allowing to make one more step in finishing the game. This could be:
- A drawing : sketch / full scene / face / character / sprite design / map
- A writing: a typo correction / a story / an event

the 10 best proposals will be rewarded this way:
1-2: An access to the Tester group for one month 3-5: An access to the Listener group for one month 6-10: An access to the Whisperer group for one month.
If you're already a Patron, you'll gain access to the next rank except for the testers.
All these groups provide access to the latest version at the beginning of the month.
If you want to participate, you just have to send me a mail at my usual address: wootchnis (at gmail) with the object: "UxL - Monthly challenge"
I would send the reward at the same address with which you wrote to me only.
At the end of each month, I'll write an article to tell the winners.



4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately Wootch my patreon didn't work. Even though I did try. I'll try again next month. But untill then I'll try and get more ideas and hell maybe even a story :)

    Thanks Wootch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't register in the forum to get the access, I guess it's due the "Confirmation Code", I write the right thing but it always says it's wrong, anyway, I'll sent you my next story, it's already done and have 34 pages, it's a scene that will result in a story for Nessa, the story will give Nessa access to a few areas in Peio's region, it have a lot of lesbian scenes, I hope you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to register, but that confirmation code is really confuse

      Delete
  3. What about the latest 0.1.7 for the testers?

    ReplyDelete