Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Patreon version 0.1.6 (January) available

Hey there,

The patreon Version 0.1.6 is available in the forum for all Patrons (or go check your mails)

There's a lot of improvement with bugs/typo/logical fixed.
4 new animations where you'll be able to find new events with Mrs.Achawk, Nessa, Nanna and chipie (the fairy).

As I said before, the next update will be available for all processed Patrons and winners of the monthly challenge around the 2-5 of each months.
I planned 4 new animations for the next update in February (in two weeks) and also some progess in the story.

Have fun ;-)

43 comments:

  1. What is happening to you wootch? what about the people from poor family's you don't release shit to us anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a fan of Wootch for a couple of years since I came across the previous Urban Xlife 1.07 back in 2013. Do you know the majority of people who make free games tend to abandon them? Its usually private lives getting changed somehow that leads to them leaving the internet littered with thousands of unfinished games. Contrast that with the sponsored or paid games like Legend of Queen Opala for example. Most of those are ongoing or finished and are great games but it comes with a cost... public builds are always behind patreon or sponsored builds. Most of us are willing the wait for a great game rather than complain and end up with abandonware. I see this a better chance to see a finished Urban Xlife and maybe another game like it in the future. I'm willing to wait. I'm supporting wootch in this and april can't come soon enough!

      Delete
    2. shut up man, you sound like some horny meth head who can't get his fix so he rages. You can wait until he releases public version, or you can support him by doing what he proposed suggest ideas/events and if he agrees with the idea/events he gives you a month of patreonship.

      Delete
    3. That's why he created the monthly challenge

      Delete
  2. when you go in to see nana the game glitches and won't let you leave the area

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wootch i'm having some trouble downloading the file from the link. it loads but then dosn't show the file so i'm able to download it. did something go wrong with the upload or is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for April even before I hear of the new stuff this already got me excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you trigger Mrs Achawk events? I been trying over and hour but no luck😞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only got as far to figure out that on the morning bit, (when you first enter the school) after talking to miss Achawk you just talk to all of the pupils constantly running and there's a scene where she tells you off, that's all Ive figured out so far

      Delete
    2. Are you sure that's not Ms.Jamming the teacher? Mrs.Achawk is the mother of Anara(girl next door that you can play with). I also have no idea how to get her scene, I can take a picture of her with my phone but that's it. Help!

      Delete
    3. the scene I got was as Nemma so, huh

      Delete
    4. Just use Mrs Achawks picture on mom. Do things couple of times and you can give her shark attack on wc😊

      Delete
    5. ...how or when do you take the pic of mrs. Achawk/Adara's mom?

      Delete
  6. Hey there,
    I'll be quite busy with IRL work in the next few days so please be patient if I haven't answered you here, on the forum, on the Patrons page or with mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry if we're loyal we'll wait for your return

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. two game breaking bugs ive found is going to see nana and wont let you leave and scene with fairy looping over and over

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a request to developers What added 4 animation please write Though aware that there is added Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. well the game isnt that hard to figure out what u need to do (if we had more hints would be better :D )
      I can help u and also people visiting this blog just tell me/us what scene u cant reach :)

      Delete
    2. It's mostly the new sences plus the new patches wootch added

      Delete
    3. Version 0.1.6d has 4 new scene's i do apologize for making mistakes and just writing whats on my minds its late and im sleepy :)

      Take a picture of adara's mother with your phone after u got that use the picture on your mother when she's in the kitchen she will then go there with u to there house afterwords use it again and the mom will invite them over when they arive u will have a option to paly with adara but go down stairs and enter the bathroom

      fairy scene just sleep and u will have the scene (at least its for me like that)

      play as nessa and go to the cafetaria when the lunchbreak starts (if u dont know how to get there pls say so ) u will see a circle in the bottom left go there and u will get a scene (that was new to me )

      and the 4th scene...I cant remember it lol il look through my game and try to see what it is unless someone tells it to u.

      sry again for the mistakes and if i brake something by posting this please inform us what we can post and also delete this ty :D

      hope i helped a bit :)

      Delete
  11. so wootch ur saying to us not patreons that supperted you toward our suggest and so on that we won't have any new free update? NICE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are you talking about? do you mean the winners of the challenge he has set forth? He might want more than four days to select people.

      Delete
  12. OK not a patreon person just found this game the other day still debating on donating what little money i have if i do i can only give $1 for a couple months but question most stuff Ive figured out from scrolling through chats and journals but i cant figure out how to free the fairy.

    p.s. im on the v0.1.5 game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also when it comes to your sister how or when does she sleep on the couch... also can you do anything with Mrs.Siski or any of your classmates along a sexual route and lastly wootchy wootcher you have won my one dollar donation for a couple months hope i don't forget before i run out of money.

      Delete
    2. Hello :D
      To free the fairy u need to use the rock to hit the switch that is over the lava (thingy) and the gates will open.
      The sister couch well for me its random look trough the hole when its night time and when u see that she isnt sleeping she is on the couch enjoying herself :)
      hope that helped a bit :D

      Delete
    3. OK to start off with a new set of questions. Fist not actually a question but i wont be able to play for a couple days so these aren't urgent questions. Now for my questions is there anything more you can do with nanna or the the girl you play as forgot her name. I did the bathroom handy and the bar bj but after that don't know also can you actually do the skirt flip for the teacher no panties to leave campus. the for i think his name is peiro sorry i renamed them to more preferable names ;) but besides the handy and bj from the teacher and the sleep stuff with mom and sis in bed and when you wake up is there more you can do there. plus the chippie fairy girl can you do her to or is that not in my version im in 0.1.5 last thing can you have any sexy time in the interworld.

      just wondering about these to find out if i hit end game for this or if i haven't yet. so unless its like a really hard one to get around then i would like some tips but if not just an explanation of if there are more scenes to come or not.

      Delete
    4. oh ya last last thing can you get anything else out of the club or just the handy in that one place. like what happens when you get all the money funded back to the account just an fyi i still need like 15 more handy to get that zeroed out.

      Delete
    5. Mom scenes:
      when she's asleep
      when u are in the bathroom takign a shower its random mom or sis
      in the morning if u tell her during lunch time that u had a bad day at school and afterwords u cna tell her that u feel pain
      Sister:
      When u fall asleep at your pc
      In her room when she's sleeping (have to drug her with icecream)
      Couch random at night

      Playing as nessa:
      U can take a picture of the girl in front of the school entrence but u cant continue the "quest" since it isnt implemented yet
      Nanna only scene in the bathroom is the bj atm
      I dont know what will happen if u get 15 more handy's it isnt implemented yet "maybe" , dont know since i didnt do it :D

      In the interworld there arent any scene's yet

      fairy there is a scene in 0.1.6d in the morning u just need to sleep to trigger it (thats how it works foe me)

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Hello, thank you for your work, today I have become your subscriber only I can not find a download link to the version 1.6! Sorry for my english

    Yours faithfully Paladin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I'd love to ask if you can do anything in the interworld yet? I'm trying but i can't figure out what to do :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to talk with everyone in the Interworld using Peio and Nessa, after that the orcs let you pass and enter the place they are securing, there you learn a new hability (that is useless so far) and save the fairy

      Delete
    2. Oh thank you :) I'll try that :D

      Delete
  15. Event with fairy does not run at night

    ReplyDelete
  16. Event with Nanna don't work. I have only black screns. After I can't go down stairs

    ReplyDelete
  17. as I can release someone tells me fairy plis

    ReplyDelete
  18. My player model got stuck as the fairy, anyone know how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi so I have a problem I'm trying realy hard to have anal sex in the sofa with the sister could somebody help me or give me a guide please and some tips for the others characters as well thankyou!

    ReplyDelete