Sunday, January 10, 2016

New resolutions !

Hey there !

Got a lot of work but I think i'll be able to release the 20+ Patreons update for the 15.

First, It's a normal thing for me to thanks all the Patrons who support me so I want to prioritize and work more with them.
Second, the more donation I'll have, the more I'll be able to hire more artist and make some great improvement.

So...


Starting February:
  •  All  processed 1+ Patrons will get access to a monthly update of the game at the beginning of the month only.
  • All processed 5+, 20+ and 50+ Patrons will get access to a specific forum to have their advantage from the beginning of the month too.
For January:
  • around the 15 I'll release a new version to test for the testers
  • around the 20 I'll realease a new version for all the Patrons

I created a forum dedicated for all the Patrons avalaible here

You just have to register with the same address of your Patrons profile and I'll check your pledge to adjust your permissions. (For january I'll just check the pledge as it is now).

I'll also send a link at the beginning at the month for all my Patrons to get access to the monthly update if ever some do not want to register on this forum.


I'll keep this blog to continue to discuss with everyone even if I'll prioritize the suggestions on the development forum.

There won't be a new public version until april.

Thx for your understanding.

39 comments:

  1. the tester version is for every 1? or patron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tester are even less people than the patreon people, meaning everyone is only the "public version" in april

      Delete
    2. Check the patreon u will see there "the testers" for a sec thought he had some friends that test the game out :)

      Delete
  2. You cant be serious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I zadonatil $ 5 really do not know whether they will come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Задонать на Патреоне 1 бакс и будет тебе счастье... На 1-е время

      Delete
  4. so you just taste the money and now we can forget about forum till april ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disapointing, regardless wish you all the best, yours is an excelent game, and i understand its hard for developers to make a living on a frowned upon market, but i think patreon sistem isn´t good to promote the best in games, would rather buy it, maybe i´ll check it out April or whatever...really disapointed

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading the comments I can't help but feel ashamed for you all. We are not being barred from the game, so stop whining like you have. We are being asked to wait a few months for an update, get over it. If you don't like it support him with a pledge on patron, otherwise suck it up. Now I personal can't wait to see the update in April and I look forward to see what three months worth of work will bring us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This.
      It depresses me that so many people feel so entitled.

      Delete
  7. I read your decision and I was fine with it, honestly I am just glad your working on in period. Come on people he gave us a date for a game that will have a lot more content then the current version. As a lurker I can say this decision really does not effect us that much, so chill please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It* god damn it this always happen, I double check what I post each time to make sure there are no mistakes only to find out a really obvious mistake when I already posted it.

      Delete
  8. According to records the game or game update the user who simply will not be able to play all the next six months on the calendar that was written well and all my life ended the game creators hope to write why

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judging by the words of the developers it will not lay off on this forum because it will do better and give update philanthropist So you guys even brought people and reklomirovali this site you can not fucking play longer play the admin scored on all of you bolt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a question Will update is available on this forum or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its not about the forum, its about donating to the patreon.

      Delete
  11. You go more and more in commercial. Do you pay taxes?

    ReplyDelete
  12. heh...he got some taste of money, and it's already like this..=/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not about greed or anything...
    I can't release a public version AND the same version for the Patreon each month.
    At some point I have to be realistic and be thankfull for the one who support this project.
    This game will still be free. But I need to create a few month lag between the Patreon and the public version. (April sound to me the more realistic schedule. I may add one before but it all depend of the content I'll be able to achieve)
    In the end, the public version will have much more content, tested and with less bugs...
    And again, money is just here to bring more content in there faster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, you not quit your job because some people throw you few coins. So time you spend working stay same. Same stay free time you spend doing this game. I can understand greed - everyone want money, more is better. But please don't sell us lies about how money speed up things. You do your game alone not with hired help, you made images not buying it. I am grateful for game will be free but please don't treat us as fools.

      Delete
    2. I suggest that you should make a poll for the patreon pledgers asking if they agree or disagree with the fact that a public release would be released earlier for people who couldn't pledge... Maybe they want the releases to be available for other players aswell.

      Delete
    3. I get your motivations bro all i´m saying is not everyone apreciates patreon´s way, i know i dont, and a 4 months hiatus is a Very longtime

      Delete
  14. Well I actually was kind of sad when I read it, but that was only because I really like the game you're making. Anyway your decision is understandable and is also a just one I think. I just wanted to thank you for your work and for your decision to still keep it free.. so thank you again and I wish that your work will go well! :) ( and for all the other people... you will still have the game for free... if you want it earlier you can just support him even a little )

    ReplyDelete
  15. So is the public version in april is gonna be the same that the patreon supporters are getting now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my understanding the release in April will be the same for everyone, the difference is that patrons will get to play the releases that will happen from now till then. Honestly I don't get why everyone is getting upset we are still getting the same content we just have to wait.

      Delete
    2. The next public ver. will have all that was made until the release. Patreon's ver. will always have something more (at least 2-3 more scene when the public one is released).
      What is certain is that I would release the next public version in April at the latest. This could be before.

      Delete
  16. Hello Wootch :D
    First off thx for being active on your blog and not being dead like in some other games that are also being developed.
    About your decision doing this well its your game so basically u can do whatever u want lol some people will complain but its up to u to decide whats best for the GAME.
    I just hope that u will still continue posting on this blog updating us on some new stuff that u did (add a picture sometimes ;) ) and how the game is progressing.
    I hope that u read the suggestions that people are taking there free time to write some really good scene's that would fit the game (there are some good one).
    And for the people who complain guys its just 2-3 months who knows he might even upload a version sooner then expected I waited for a game called BSC for years and I still wait for it to be made coz the game was good to play and eventualy he (they) will upload a finished product (i hope :D ) so just wait a bit i know its hard but its worth it.

    Well thats that i do apologize for the mistake's that i made while writing,I was just writing what came to my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. on a more positive note Wootch's patreon has jumped up 200 dollars and the closer he gets to his goal the better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. so any clues on what the next update will include?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the 20:
      2 new scene with Mrs.Achwak / Chipie
      1 more diversification with the blowjob for Nana on the gloryhole

      for feb 03:
      2 new scene with Mom&Sybille / Nessa
      more diversification of existing scene if I have the time

      Delete
  19. Скурвился, 3 месяца без новых версий. У меня такого не будет, даже если в патреон выйду.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Есть ли у вас не беспокоит. Я постараюсь, чтобы найти решения для всех.

      Delete
  20. And the screenshots will show that you added

    ReplyDelete
  21. does anyone know how to beat the first dungeon? The bit that's complete darkness with only 3 lights?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed the Gamma on my computer, dark as fuck man

      Delete
    2. i got lucky doing that i suggested that he should put a bit more light in that dungeon hope he adds something in the future versions

      Delete
    3. I am assuming that this dungeon is meant to be tackled with a flash light but that has yet to be made available.

      Delete
    4. I can get around that dungeon without any trouble, it really isn't all that hard im my opinion. Just take a step and bump into every direction untill you go down a path. I would show with a video or somthing but i fear wootch is watching..

      Delete
    5. At first I wanted to make it without any light and put the flashlight later when the story goes on. I tried to add some light to see if people can run trough it or not and it seems it wasn't that difficult.
      I add the flashlight in the ver 0.1.6 (currently doing test on it) so this will help those who have difficulties in there.
      And you can do whatever you want Firion ;-)

      Delete