and most importantly, I love you more love big boobs and big pussies I congratulate you on the coming year, I wish you luck happiness of love Well, I'm telling you so big boobs greatest Good luck in the game !!!
Здравствуйте. Не так давно, я познакомился с вашей игрой. Нашёл этот замечательный блог, чтобы принять участие в развитии вашего проекта и вот хочу узнать, есть ли где-либо тема для предложения идей (персонажей, событий, локаций и тд) для вашей игры, возможно ли в принципе "пропихнуть" в игру самолично выдуманного персонажа? Translation: Hello. Not so long ago, I met with your game. I found this wonderful blog to participate in the development of your project and now want to know is there any topic sentence ideas (characters, events, locations, etc.) for your game, is it possible to "shove" himself a fictional character?Translation
And you too, with holiday let you get lucky
ReplyDeleteHa! Love it! Happy new year to you too and hope you reach your patreon goal! :D
ReplyDeleteand most importantly, I love you more love big boobs and big pussies I congratulate you on the coming year, I wish you luck happiness of love Well, I'm telling you so big boobs greatest Good luck in the game !!!
ReplyDeleteBewbs Boobies Boobs Tits Titties Great Big Gazongas TO ALL :)
ReplyDeleteHappy new year man...and thx for this fun game!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year man...and thx for this fun game!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year! Nice picture =)
ReplyDeleteHappy 2016!, release more updates please !
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, fruitfull work on game. And please, can you update your link on Krystal forum? There is still only 0.1.3 version. best regards to you.
ReplyDeleteThx and done ;-)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHappy new year to u to Wootch hope your wishes get fulfilled this year :)
ReplyDeleteanybody find a guide for this game? im really interested on donating this game :3 fhis game is so freakin fun.. please make more scene with the mom
ReplyDeletehappy new year you all
ReplyDeletecan you get all scenes in one playthrough?
ReplyDeleteI'm stuck in the dark maze of the 1st trial and can't find my way.
ReplyDeleteWould anyone kindly point me in the right direction?
Здравствуйте. Не так давно, я познакомился с вашей игрой. Нашёл этот замечательный блог, чтобы принять участие в развитии вашего проекта и вот хочу узнать, есть ли где-либо тема для предложения идей (персонажей, событий, локаций и тд) для вашей игры, возможно ли в принципе "пропихнуть" в игру самолично выдуманного персонажа?
ReplyDeleteTranslation:
Hello. Not so long ago, I met with your game. I found this wonderful blog to participate in the development of your project and now want to know is there any topic sentence ideas (characters, events, locations, etc.) for your game, is it possible to "shove" himself a fictional character?Translation
Thx !
DeleteAnd yes, you can make any suggestion on the suggestion page or if you're a Patron you can register to the development forum.
how many scene are in this game
ReplyDeleteAll the scene are at the start of the suggestion page
DeleteCan you please addind walkthrough?
ReplyDelete