Thursday, December 24, 2015

V0.1.5 - Chrono update

Hey there,

A fast update to solve the main bug that was still there and prevent player to go back in the past and select the characters.

I also fixed minors bugs.

Enjoy ;-)

55 comments:

  1. when you open the phone I spend this twice
    http://prntscr.com/9i3217

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's related to temporary events. You just have to change the place you're in and it will be ok. I'm working on this issue.

      Delete
  2. we must start new game to be restarted to September?
    http://prntscr.com/9i34v9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. if a restart work after the first day October thanks wootch

      Delete
    2. yeah, it will trigger for all player after the 1 october. And you don't have to start over the game.

      Delete
    3. good job in the next version comes blackmail

      Delete
    4. not whether or not it is another mistake but does not allow me to save the game after that and there will reset the phone in the room of peio waking or will crash

      Delete
    5. yeah it's not a good idea to save just after waking up, move a little or go down before using your phone. I still have some issues with all the temporary events at this moment. I'm working on that.

      Delete
  3. dude i got some errors for starting game unable to find sound files etc what can i do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how you flip the girls skirt in version 1.5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://i.imgur.com/iMjRreI.jpg
      talk to that girl and u will have 2 options pick the top one ;)

      Delete
  5. how do you use the drugs on the sister? Does it have to do with the blackmail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to use the Sleeping pills on the computer, you also have to have ice cream at the same time.

      I feel like I should post a guide for all the scenes I know about but idk if it's all right with Wootch xD

      Delete
    2. okay I got the drugs to work, how does the blackmail come into it tho? :L

      Delete
  6. Hey, really love this game. How do you take pictures on your phone? or maybe that is not implemented in the game yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only 3 pictures avalaible atm: Mom / Sybille / Candy. Just use your phone on them when it's needed.

      Delete
  7. afaik you can only take a normal picture of your mom with your phone (when shes in the kitchen use the phone on her)

    dont believe there is a topless photo you can take yet. (Altough if there is I assume taking a sneak picture of your mom under the shower would be a good idea wootch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Xmas wootch you said something about mermaid, to catch her just need always refresh pool at night, or its need a special day for it? forgive me my bad eng-_-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to have sex with my mother in bed. that she woke up in mament sex. and yes thanks for the game you're a genius
    ((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK first nice update
    but i have found a few bugs
    1. I cant open the Phone with D
    2. No Pokesymbole at the Phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The D button no longer does that, you must open your inventory using A then select phone.

      As for the other issue, a picture might help?

      Delete
    2. Thx for your feedback ! I fixed the Pokesymbole.

      Delete
  11. Hey all i´m stuck, after Nessa falls asleep the second time in class, she needs to call peio so now i have no way of calling him his contact dont show on the call sign and the contacts option changed to a heart shaped thingy that just says must be a new app maybe for later, now i cant skip time cause it wont let me proceed before Nessa does the call

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to use the phone option now. If you have save before sleeping that specific day, you'll have the option to call Peio. If you took a save where you already were on that specific day, you'll have to wait until the next update to have this option so I would recommend to take a precedent save.

      Delete
    2. i´ll have to wait then, didnt backup the save

      Delete
  12. Idk if its a bug or I'm just dumb but one morning at the school it seemed darker and I went to save but the game crashed when I went into my phone it said this item isn't used for this even and crashed I'm not mad or anything I lost an hour but I'd thot I'd share

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sorry about that. It was a persistant bug I have hard time with. It should be fixed in the next version.

      Delete
    2. ok i thought i broke it and thank your for this game you probably get this alot but i love it so much my girlfriend does too

      Delete
  13. I have a problem with the body of Nanna it disappears when working in the toilet and it stays only his hand and his head and the body off the men.But I love your work and this game is my favorit game I hope you'll continue like that Because you do ​​the very good work
    ( sorry for my bad english :p)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange, I tested it a lot. Could you tray again after having a sleep?

      Delete
    2. ok 'ill try that and i told you after if it's work or not

      Delete
    3. Nothing change maybe it's because i take old save off the old version ?

      Delete
  14. Game crushes:
    First day night: In mom's room when i try to fap on mom's butt or touch her.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also it crushes when i take ashower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there, what's the error message plz?

      Delete
    2. Just "Wine stop working". I can send wine logs if needed.

      Delete
  16. How I can made game to full screen mode?

    ReplyDelete
  17. how do you blackmail the sister for anal on couch? :/

    ReplyDelete
  18. how to use mom's bikini

    ReplyDelete
  19. how to use mom's bikini?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where can I download 1.5 if we can

    ReplyDelete
  21. Why the button " Compliment her look " has no effect ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Someone could help me pls I'm stuck in history
    I do not stop being returned in the past becaufe my soul is not strong enough

    whereas I have already pass the test to learn the new skill " intimidation " but I do not know what to do with this skill and how to progress in the story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More stuff will be added in the future. It returns you to the past so people can keep playing the game and unlock things (if they havent on their first playthrough) they missed.

      Delete
  23. Hey love the game so far almost unlocked all the scenes for the boy idk if you made an animation scene for the neighbor's mom and like to a have a few pointers on unlocking all the scenes for 1.5 update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He hasn't.

      As for 1.5 he added a flip skirt nude image with a girl at nessa's school during lunch break.

      during lunch break if you go to the left part of the school and into the cafateria, upstairs you can start a gloryhole business. You can also skip time with some guys in the cafateria (and I heard that the patreon version has a 2nd animation with them.

      Delete
  24. Hey love the game so far almost unlocked all the scenes for the boy idk if you made an animation scene for the neighbor's mom and like to a have a few pointers on unlocking all the scenes for 1.5 update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me how to get in the shower with mom plz or at least the part where she sees you pee

      Delete
    2. afaik there is only a scene where she catches you in the shower and you jizz on her, she licks some of the jizz and promptly leaves. It seems to be random chance so just save before showering and reload the save if you didn't get it. (Sister can also be jizzed on)

      Delete