Friday, December 18, 2015

Flash mode activated

Hello world,
I'm back for my trip and I'm working hard to release the next version on December 23. I think I'll be able to do it.

I'll take some times to discuss all the suggestions you made with you next week. (pregnancy you said? ...).
Currently I focus primarily on development and drawing to not be late, I'll take care of the Patreon Board just after.



32 comments:

  1. I don't really like Nanna's boobs, they are to big, that's not sexy, it's just creepy and weird. And she's not that pretty, she needs some improvements, but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think they are fine.. Yet the mom and sister have oversized tits in my opinion.

      Delete
    2. Always been a fan of large boobs but the nips and areola are where are picky.
      One some women large nips and areola work on others I prefer small nips and areola.

      Delete
    3. RDV on december 23 for the final work ;-)

      Delete
  2. I just think they are too large and need some improvement on his face.
    Thanks for your work I look forward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you stay consistent improvements face with her breasts :)

      Delete
    2. I kind of like it still I might be in the minority, just do what ya want wootch.

      Delete
    3. I personally would like it if all of the characters had smaller breast or if you had the option to chose your preferred breast sizes or something along that line.

      Delete
  3. New update thanks for the hard work looking forward to the new updated game.
    I like nanna having those kind of breasts and people complaining about the drawing guys its v 0.2 or even less it will probably change when it gets closer to the full version i presume.

    for me the drawing is ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the game as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't pay attention to the nay-sayers above, she is just fine. The unnatural look of her breasts complement her pigtails well. Just a pinch of idiocy and we have a perfect recipe for a bimbo. Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought so, she does have a less-than-intelligent air. That's a good thing, I have a thing for bimbos :D

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She'll do nicely for your first bimbo slave girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she'll be the first servant... I mean friend for Nessa. So I have a lot of plans for her and this is not
      her final look, I'm still working on it and I should finish the new characters this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Heh,thanks Wootch really wanted this game to come back and now your putting alot of work into it.

      Delete
    3. ps Wootch do you plan on putting your game up on Kimochi?
      Would really help you game some more fans and possibly patreon patrons.

      Delete
  8. It's pretty awesome that you're developing the game AND working at the same time. I've seen so many devs that have had to stop because of work, but you seem to be able to balance them very well. The game is doing very well, and with the current momentum, may even be finished by the end of next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End of the next year? He could finish it in one intense month, it's not like he has to develop and debug the engine he is working on, all he has to do is put content, The cgs are the most time consuming, yet the most important.

      Delete
    2. Well sometimes I do have to rewrite some parts of scripts I'm using and eventing could be tricky on Ace too (especially when you have this time feature system...)
      But you're right the most time consuming is drawing and sometimes I have to make concessions on quality in order to set up an animation rather than a fix cg, because of the time required to carry out all the frames. It's no excuse but it's all about priorities.

      Delete
  9. Just some advice, I think with the patron there should be a intermittent between the 5 dollar reward and the 20. It's quite a leap, (and I am a patron supporter). I think it would entice people in more if there was some reward for the dollar, (which I could afford on my budget), rather than having to leap all the way to 20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm open to all ideas.
      Although the new public version remains my priority until december 23, I'll pamper my patreons right after so feel free to make suggestions.

      Delete
    2. if you ever want to release a survey quickly and freely to get feedback on an idea, you could use https://strawpoll.me/

      Delete
  10. I live mom's, sis and nessas's boobs but nanna's boobs to big, but it's your game so, go for it xD. Are you plannig on adding girls with normal and small sized boobs? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read all the comments with your response above. I like all the ideas that are coming up in this project.
    I hope that you can finish this game soon as possible, cause I wanna play it in complete edition. Keep it up, man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEST ADULT GAME ALL TIME !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Salut, la patreon pune si obtiunea de 1$. O sa doneze mai multi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dungeons are too dark can not see anything, unless to need to find or buy a flashlight?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have an issue for awhile alot of the scenes in game don't happen to me and the game looks COMPLETLY different then it is in your pictures.. is it cause i didnt pay? im broke as fk and i have no way to pay sadly;\

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you get past a handjob with Nana or advance to different areas in this current version of the gloryhole system?

    ReplyDelete