I wish you all a merry christmas and for that here's the new public version 0.1.4 of UxL.
You can download it here. I'll upload more link tonight.
There was a lot of work in this version.You can find all the change on the bug tracker page.
I hope you'll enjoy all the changes.
I'll start to work on the first patreon version now. I'll add more 'skill' for Nanna and the glory hole system next week for example.
I will also broadcast surveys for what you want in a next update, outside the main story I reserve myself the right to set the way I want.
So, if threre's some major bugs I'll fix them as soon as possible. If not the next version will be for the patreons in around 15 days with new animations.
Enjoy and merry christmas again ;-)

Big thanks for new version.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too.
Great! Merry Christmas mate ;)
ReplyDeleteexcellent changes in the drawing.Thanks for your hard work.
ReplyDeleteblackmail in the sister as does help please.
ReplyDeletegood work wootch
I can't get to the character select screen. Everytime I do I get a scene with Peio and Nessa, two dragons telling me my soul isn't strong enough or whatever and I wake up as Peio, new day. Bug or do I need to do something ingame?
ReplyDeleteThis is how things should be at first but then the next day you should be able to select the character you want and start over the week. It seems it's not working for anyone. I'm working on this issue.
DeleteNice!
ReplyDeleteSo far i found some new stuff didnt find them in the earlyer version when u flip the girls skirt when u are on recess u get a nice animation really like it :D
Cant find Nanna anywhere maybe I'm doing something wrong is it coz im in the month of september?will try to figure it out help would be apriciated :D
Again nice work cant wait for the new realese and trust me for me u are making a more exciting game then Gabe (leged of queen opala creatot ):)
you can find nana entering the first door on the yard, the cafeteria, and go up the stairs
Deletewould u believe me that I didnt even discover the yard at all lol thx for the help :)
Deletelol took me the second game over to find it too
DeleteTHERE WAS A YARD??????
DeleteYe apparently there was a yard :D
Deletehere's a picture how to get to it:
http://i.imgur.com/BKbGLnV.jpg
hope i dont brake some rules doing this :\
Hi, how you flip the girls skirt in version 1.5?
Deleteold save work ?
ReplyDeleteyes
DeleteHaven't been able to play as nessa any reason
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean ?
DeleteOkay... I think I read over all the comments and was wondering IF ANYONE has gotten the password to the Sister's computer or if it is a random thing like the Parent Control on the Kid's computer?
ReplyDeleteThere's a password for Peio's computer but there isn't one for Sybille's. I'm still working on this event.
Deletewhen on Nessa 1st day after stabbing in the school if i use phone on girl whom i pull skirt i get an critical error and if i use phone in room where pull ball same thing, it's for now but changes are good nice work thank you and Merry Cristmas! (P.S. sorry for my poor english)
ReplyDeleteJust fixed the one with the girl. Merry christmas to you too ;-)
DeleteWell since youre taking suggestions I would love to see (this is gonna be a lot of suggestions so bear with me)
ReplyDelete- Having sex with the neighbor / neighbors daughter (maybe you can have affection gain with her whenever you play with her daughter and her daughters affection can be watching TV / playing Pokemon)
- Sex with Garbage lady
- Another scene with amandine (not sure I spelled that right)
- Tit fuck scene with sis and maybe a scene where you can force her to deepthroat when shes under the table (pretend sleep option maybe?)
It might be a good idea to pretend you 're asleep and take a picture with this blackmail
DeleteWhere can i find the key to the sisters room?
ReplyDeletepress ctrl and you have to enter your room at 19 pm Leave the key shots of bed and walk out the door cocicina open door and head to the store to make a copy
Deleteexcuse my English only deves take the room key sister at 19 pm and make a copy in the store
DeleteAt dinner time go to your sisters room and check the bed, take key, go out the back door, go to the store, get a copy, IIRC it costs 15 gold to make a copy.
DeleteCould you reupload 1.4? It seems the link to MEGA is down...
ReplyDeleteActually, forget about that... Just remembered I can download 1.5 from the downloads section.
Deletesister dosnt seem to be at the couch or anywhere, i dont even have any pills, this a bug or am i doing somthing wrong?
ReplyDelete