I've got a lot a work this month IRL and about what I want to do in this project. So I won't be very active here but but I'll answer to all of your questions in the middle of the month.
Here's the schedule I should be able to run (The day is approximately the one in which I should finish the task) :
- 2/12/15 -
Launch Patreon Page- Done - 6/12/15 -
Clean & redraw all the events in Peio's bed- Done - 10/12/15 -
Eventing Nessa's Clan system + mapping - 16/12/15 -
Nessa's Highschool glory hole system (she'll need money to run her club...) - 17/12/15 - Patreon's board - still working on that
- A page with sketchs, screens, suggestions, quiz, etc
- A page with all the text in game to improve this feature (and help translating this later if wanted)
- A page to work with the 50' patreon for making their event
- 20/12/15 -
Clean and redraw Ms.Jammings events - 22/12/15 -
Debuging + new influence system - you'll have to win an influence game once to run the event when it's possible without having to replay the mini game.
- 23/12/15 -
Release next public version
I'll be away for my work until december 16 so I'm not sure I'll be able to go on the internet for answering all of you. But you can count on me from December 17.
I'm requesting a credit card especially to support you . Keep up the good work man.
ReplyDeleteNice
DeleteYou have my deepest thanks ;-)
DeleteVisiting the site daily.
ReplyDeleteGreat, 23.XII is now my incoming happy day. =^-^=
ReplyDeleteplayed the game. awesome work man. such arousing. much potencial)you defenetly MUST drag the game to final version.
ReplyDeleteAwesome game! The only thing missing imho is impregnation. More content, graphics and this game is gonna be sweet.
ReplyDeleteso is it possible to do all the content in one run, how do days work? is there content only available on specific days, or is just time of day that is important?
ReplyDeleteFor now it's mostly time of the day even if some events are only available on specific day. I'm still working on special days event to break the daily routine.
DeleteA lot of positives. Game looks really good. If I may emit one criticism though, the artwork, well, needs a lot of work. Characters look almost deformed and it's a bit of a turn off. Still, overall, great stuff, keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThx for your feedback! I'm still working on 'upgrading' the artwork. You'll see a lot of change in the next version ;-)
DeleteHello.
ReplyDeleteA Amazing game!!!Keep up the good work i wanted to suggest something but pretty much after reading the suggestion thread there were a lot of stuff that i saw during my playing time (i think i played 5h straight or more lol)
what i want to ask is there a location where i can download the previous version i really want to see how it looked in the begining if it isnt a problem .
ty for reading this and THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS KIND OF GAME it rocks :)
i would really like to see the previous versions also if it isnt a problem
DeleteAmazing game really look forward to the next update.
ReplyDeleteand have a question i dont know if i should ask here i cant figure out how to open the sisters door i read that u have to copy a key i dont know where can i get that key :\ any help would be nice
Theres a certain hour in the day (Around the evening or afternoon ) where the door is unlocked and you could find the key inside, in this very moment you pick up the key, run out from the back door, go to the hardware store and duplicate the key, you can do that every day if you happen to fail or don't have enough cash.
Deletethx for helping me out :D
DeleteNo probz :)
DeleteSo excited for the next update!
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
So excited for the next update!
ReplyDeletethanks for your work
Hey people great work i only played the two versions 1.2 and 1.3, but i cant get Nessa to do Bj to the biker in the coffeshoop bathroom in either, he always says he´s broke, i´m stuck there, am i missing something like does she have to be broke or something or is it a timeline option, please help
ReplyDeleteI have that scene when its late night the only option i have except that is to go to bed with nessa.
Deletedo u still have the earlier versions of the game? :)
no i never played them so i´m stuck the guy keeps telling me he´s broke, and Nessa gets no candy :/
Deletei found him in what seems to be two places in the massage parlor early in the weekend and late at nigth just before the new day, result is always the same he says hes broke, tried using every object i posses and no deal
Deletedont know how else can i help u except to o start a new game maybe and save that save file and wait till Wootch nis commes back so u can send it to him if its a bug he doesnt know about :)
DeleteI had to be low on money to get her to do it, because I cheated to get A LOT of money. So that might help if not sorry.
DeleteHello there, I fixed this on the new version, you'll just have to sleep to the next day ;-)
Delete:) thankx wootch, was kinda bumed, i did stock up on coin, fishing
ReplyDeleteDon't know if you fixed this bug or not but if you jerk off as peio at his desk when his sister isn't there you're unable to access your phone until you see another CG (I think?)
ReplyDeleteanyone know how I can get the computer code Sister
ReplyDeletei understand that it is not implemented yet
Deleteyeah it's not atm.
Deletesomeone tell me how to spend the door at the end of the dungeon took a stone and can not pass please help
ReplyDelete