Monday, February 29, 2016

Next Schedule

Hey there,

 I was very busy this month with my job but a lot was planned  for UxL so thx for your patience.

Tester release: 04/03/2016
(I'll update all the rights at the same time if it's not already the case)

Patreon release: 08/03/2016

Public release: 25/03/2016

97 comments:

  1. A public release! :D oh boy cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so im guessing you release style is like that of fenoxo were backers get each and every release then the public build is all the most recent backer build rolled in to one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wootch, when you will put the 1.7 version for public download ???????

      Delete
    2. Why you want the 1.7 version?? Tomorrow out 1.8 version.

      Delete
  3. Could you inform \ describe publicly or at the pledgers forum about what is planned to be in the next update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm hoping the animation more better than before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's new in this version?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the update for the listeners?

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that I'm playing the same game that all of you?
    I see on the forums people saying that have an event at such a time, and many other things.
    but I think we are not talking about UxL
    because I already have 17 hours of saved game, and the only thing that's to do is play with Peio
    serious is this !? Nessa does not have more content interaction!?
    it only goes to school, make friends with a whore, eat, go to the bar and suck and go to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you can play with Nessa too or not? If I reminder right, you mentioned every scene of the curent public build for her. More content will released on the 25th march for everyone who doesn't support Wootch on Patreon. For more information look here:
      http://urbanxlife.blogspot.de/2016/01/new-resolutions.html

      Delete
  8. can you do all the content in one playthrough?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that to trigger the actions that I saw on the forum?
    must have other versions of the game or not?
    I have 0.1.5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my greatest doubts.
      in the forum I see people saying a lot of events
      I so far have not found event with ms. achwak
      car shop
      the woman in the park
      I do not know if it's because the earlier versions

      you are a great creator game

      Delete
    2. No scenes with car shop or the lady in the park but with ms achwak you take her picture then show it to your mom, after that leave and enter downstairs until the opportunity rises

      On a side note, Wootch you are amazing and this game is one of the best out there XD

      Delete
  10. Are there any uses for the sleeping pills or has that not been implemented yet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go in front of the computer and use the pills. So they should be mixed with an popsicle (you need one in your inventory). Someone will ask sometimes for an normal one, you can easily give the spiked one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. no, I think he had a problem or something, otherwise he would say something? dunno but there is not any news atm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little day late to fix a last bug. thx for your patience ;-)

      Delete
  13. Wootch could u answer in 2 questions?
    1)Do u plan few endings, or only 1?
    2)Please explain (here, and in game(in cellphone)) what does it mean and for what it need? Knowledge and fame?

    ReplyDelete
  14. 1) - several endings for side character + differents endings for the main character. But the player will have the possibilities to keep playing after that ending.
    2) Knowledge and fame will be essential during meetings with demons and to unlock some speach with specific characters.
    For example as Nessa you won't be able to bully a classmate if you don't have enough fame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeez. it's cool)
      thx for explanation.
      I hope you add a few not spoiling examples in the game. I think I'm not the only one, who can't understand this parameters yet.

      Delete
  15. For those that wish to know, no, there are no new events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ???
      in 0.1.8, There's more events in the shower...
      plus you now have the possibility to seduce the salesman.
      Also there's the big event with victor...
      Lots of new things on Nessa side...

      Delete
    2. Salesman or saleswoman ? Your game is pretty neat btw!

      Delete
    3. when i leave the shop at night a guy blocks the exit and the game freezes

      Delete
    4. Hey love your game! Could you post a changelog that says exactly whats changed and how to unlock the new scenes with each update? Love the mom stuff btw, cant go wrong there :D

      Delete
  16. Wootch naise patch relle supper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Google translate for you.

      Delete
  17. hey wootch have a question, since the patreon release got a bit late, will the public one be a bit late too? i mean you may have in mind the date to release them between one and other right? thnx in advance ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. The public release is still scheduled for the 25.

      Delete
  18. where is the changelog for the latest vers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post the changelog with the public release.

      Delete
  19. I'm having a little trouble finding the new Nessa stuff. I've seduced the shopkeeper but I can't seem to progress in any other things. Knowledge 15, Fame 16 for Nessa. I found her swimsuit but I can't think of a place to use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keep enter/leave the shop to meet victor, there's an alea on this.

      Delete
  20. After repeating time for a second time, the screen goes black when i enter the cat chicks tent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't reproduce this bug, even after the 2, 3 or 10' loop. I'll investigate in this, if you have more info...

      Delete
    2. Im playing from an imported save if that matters. So ya, i was sent back in time for the second time and after going into the cat lady's hut to talk to her about it, everything turns black. I can bring up the menu, and if i blindly move and randomly click i can talk to the cat lady (her character art with her dialogue appears but it remains black in the background). And if i blindly back track and click i can warp back to the real world which brings the picture back. But then going into her hut again turns the screen black all over again.

      Delete
  21. after going in the swimming pool,can't save no more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you get to that point and which character is it with, Peio or Nessa? I am stuck with Victor after the assjob Nessa says to give him time to think, and Peio doesn't seem to have any major events this update.

      Delete
    2. if I was stuck also allow time for Victor

      Delete
    3. Nevermind, I found the swimming pool. I had no idea there was anything up there.

      Delete
  22. Don't load save file from game process, only frome title screen.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm still having trouble unlocking all of the latest scenes from 1.7 and 1.8 someone help

    ReplyDelete
  24. so after i save the fairy i go back go see the cat woman (cant remember her name) and the game freezes, anything i can do to fix this? still havent made it past the first month

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wootch - thanks for good game!

    After save the fairy and back to home (male) i can't use the cellphone - game crashes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here,been like that for awhile.if you get the fairy and leave you are fine.but if you go into maze you wont be able to save.same with nessa if you go into swimming pool.way to many problems with game

      Delete
  26. Can someone please tell me what affinity you have to be to be able to bully someone(nessa) and what to do so I can skip class by bribing the teacher with candy's picture.

    ReplyDelete
  27. How many days does nessa have to wait before Victor thinks about the stuff he did?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please tell how to get more girls in the glory hole in school and how to unlock other places, I'm desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  29. FINALLY WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DATE

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey friend there is a bug. In Nessa s room the guy in the highschool toilets that asks Nessa for more service(you know the one who triggers the blonde slut blowjob) is there from the very first day you play as Nessa. Even before meeting the blond slut if you go to the toilets and talk to him you trigger the blowjob event

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nessa s route i mean not room lol :P

      Delete
    2. Update. The above bug happens before you meet the blond and join her club. After you join the club the bug is gone. There are also serious issues with the swimming pool. Every time you enter the cellphone is disabled for the rest of the day. And sometimes when you start the swimming minigame it freezes forcing you to restart the game. Also I would suggest removing the save feature from phone since phone is far too buggy, causes crashes in many areas in the game. Maybe have it as a different item all together name it save device journal or whatever.

      Delete
    3. Agree about saving on the phone. It would be so much easier to his ESC and save from there. The phone is just extra work and super buggy on top of that.

      Delete
  31. How do you use the picture to bribe the teacher and unlock the swimming pool? :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can anyone tell me how many new shower scenes are there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far there's 2 with your mom, 1 with your sister, 1 with sister's friend, 1 with the neighbor's kid. I think that's all of them, unless i'm missing something

      Delete
    2. DO you have a walk through..??
      Also i couldn't unlock the swimming pool...!

      Delete
  33. Wootch do you have any abylity make the animations, in your game, more interactive, like in this game http://pornolab.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1255337?
    May be when rape the mother at night or sister.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thx for all the feedbacks :3
    My goal now is to fix all the bugs for the public release. Also, I'm converting all the H-scene with a faster/slower button.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Am I the only one who have found the scene with the sister under your desk and you masturbate on her face? :P

    Also i still can t see event with nwighbour. I m starting to think that you should not play with her daughter at all just enter exit the house to make her anxious that she won t lose her friend. But i m kinda lazy to spend days trying :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind managed to invite them in the house. It was so obvious i overlooked it completely

      Delete
    2. Yeah also the shower scene with her daughter while they are in you house her potential. Hope in the next version there will be some lolis as well, like the octopussy girl, adara, female classmates etc.

      Delete
    3. your* house has* potential

      Delete
  36. да и так палевно названа одна из картинок диваном лол)
    может тогда по русским дублировать новости?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For many of us, English is not our first language. But we need to understand each other. Why not give it a try? https://translate.google.com/
      Let's all do our best :)

      Delete
    2. He said that one of picture have rus name. And he offered dubl post on rus.
      It's like a little joke, nothing more.

      Delete
  37. what can nessa do with victor after assfuck her help me pls i'm bloked and can peiro do some think with sister friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just the shower scene atm, while the friend is visiting in the room, go take a shower, save before so if it doesn't trigger reload.

      Delete
  38. Hey how to have anal sex with the sister on couch? Only the fap time choice is usable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First take her Picture when you Fap on her...
      Next time when you find her on the couch, show her picture..

      Delete
    2. Wow thank you so much. I would go insane. Repeated the event OVER 9000 times!!! So i use phone during fapping. Let s see :P

      Delete
    3. If it isn't clear.. when you catch her in front of the tv you sneak up behind her and then it offers you the choice to fap or go for the ass. Pick fap and when youre done... do not go upstairs!! Go towards your sister in front of the tv like you're gonna talk to her and use your camera. Take the pic then next time you catch her, you can pick go for the ass cuz you'll blackmail her with it.

      Delete
  39. Great game, one problem, in one part the game no let me save. it's when you can pass the orcs entrance in interworld. sometimes the game crash when you try save. other times the character dont do nothing, example, Nessa in the pool, she enter, but don't swim only stay still in the pool. And i think the time events can have more time, 20 seconds is not enough, because when you meet the nurse if you do wrong one, ruined all the event, because you need 20 events and the time is 20 seconds. Sorry my english is really bad. i hope the group understand me. Thanks for this great game.

    ReplyDelete
  40. questions here playing 1.18c:
    1.how long do you have to wait to go back to victor as nessa
    2.does diana only have one scene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wait a week and can't talk with Victor, Nessa says about give sometime to think

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. i believe that's all of victor's scene for now, wootch will prob update more in the next update

      Delete
    4. How do you trigger the event for inviting the neighbors? Couldn't invite them over

      Delete
    5. Go to neighbor's house and take a picture of her. Then the next day you show your neighbor's pic to your mom before dinner and she will invite them over.

      Delete
  41. The next public version (0.1.8e) is still schedule for tomorrow night. All the bugs should be fixed by then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank the naugthy lords looking foward to it its been a long and eager wait

      Delete
  42. what are the new scenes in this Version...!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ I'm curious about this as well, but I probably won't check this thread again for a few days to avoid spoilers so I can find the changes myself. But you know I'm gonna check eventually because... well, gotta find all the content. Must see all the things.
      Wootch - your game is neat :)

      Delete
  43. How long for the Public release? Thank you for yours efforts and for this game.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hey man, im no patron but i would like to thank you for this game, is really neat. I have a couple of questions: The final version, is going to be free?

    And, can you upload it the sooner possible since is today anyway? I need to download it before my internet fails.

    A fan

    ReplyDelete