Friday, March 25, 2016

Public release 0.1.8e - March



Hey there,

Here comes the new public version of UxL : Ver 0.1.8e

In this version, all the bugs should have been fixed. So, I’m reseting the bug tracker.
If there’s still something bugging you in this version, feel free to write it on the Bug tracker.
The best way to help me fix a bug is to send me a save with a description of it.

What’s new in 0.1.8? 
  
You can’t save anymore with your Phone. Check your bed, Inn or Wifi spot to do it.
  • More faceset / graphical stuff
  • Victor event – first part. (until she’ll let him have some time)
About the next Schedule:

I'll have some holidays on april, so I'll have more time to work on the game. Because of that, I'll release the next (Patreon) update the 17 april with all the h-events I was working on these days + the demons animation.

 What I’m trying to do in the 0.1.9?
  • First Demon encounter
  • Victor event – part 2
  • Candy side story – part 1
  • Nessa’s Titfuck pov scene
  • Shower scene with Mom
  • Car scene with Sybille
  • Ms. Siski blackmail – part 1
If you followed me on the forum, you already know some of them were already planned sooner. But yeah the quality didn’t met my expectation yet and I need more time to polish them.

If there’s enough time, I might dig the relationship between Peio and his Mom… and another Character that would help them.

What’s more… There’s a new Wiki (will evolve) now for everyone if you wanna check if you discovered all the events:

And here comes the download link: (no password required)

38 comments:

  1. Thanks Wootch! I was stalking your page for a few hours now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I had an script error after spying at Ms. Achwak on the toilet, in the transition to the night phase

      Delete
    2. And I encountered Sybille under the computer, although she is talking with her friend in her room.

      Delete
    3. Before the orc village, you can walk on the stalagmite next to the rocks you can grab. In the room before the roc throne romm you can walk on the barrel.

      Delete
    4. Tried to use Ms. Achwaks picture with her at Nessas school and got an other script error.

      Delete
  2. Getting same error as Dust of The phoenix.. Whenever im at Ms achwak and try to leave i get this script error..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that these comments are the 'bug tracker', because I didn't see anything like that anywhere here.
    When I used Peio's phone and tried to select where the pokeball used to be, the cursor went there - and froze up the game completely. I had to force quit and reload. I know the pokeball moved, but maybe the entirety of the code doesn't know that yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bug tracker is just here:
      http://urbanxlife.blogspot.fr/p/bug-tracker.html

      Delete
  4. When I look at the right side of the wide picture on the 2nd floor of Peio's house, I get a floating coin counter at the top of the screen that won't go away. Is that an error or is there a way to get rid of it that I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the wiki that s a great idea. Lol I never noticed that Achwak and the gym teacher were the same person :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Defo dig the relationship between peio and his mom :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guys let me say that the old save files of the past to the new update might crash some of the script. I got the same crash as you guys in Ms. Achwaks where it crash to leave. But once I erase the save file and started the game all over again. The Ms. Achwaks that tells you to go home doesn't crash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^ I found this to be the case with the save files, too.
    Also: When Nessa gave the dude in the cafeteria a handjob for the first time it had no end. She sat there grinning and stroking him for just over nine minutes in real time before I closed out the game. There was no dialog to speed it up.
    Also, the floating money counter from the picture frame can be gotten rid of by looking at your phone. Still, probably a bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you activate the scene with Sybille under your desk?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta unlock the computer password first, then wait until an evening when she's not in front of the TV or with her friend (I believe you can leave and return from the house repeatedly until this is the case). Then go to the computer and do the wanky time.
      In return, does anyone know what the sleeping buzzard is and how to interact with it (to get to it go between Peio's computer and study desk on the left-hand side of his room). For the life of me, I don't believe that it does anything yet.

      Delete
    2. I still don't get the scene, do you have to have a bad or good relationship with her?

      Delete
    3. Hmm, you probably need to jerk off on her face first. Here, lemme break it down for you, step-by-step.

      1. Make sure you have access to Nessa (if not just keep playing, she will become playable).
      2. As Peio at school, talk to the boy standing next to the chicken. He will tell you about the park and the hardware store.
      3. After school go to the hardware store and purchase a DIY kit.
      4. Go home, go to your room, and activate the glowing space on the floor over your sister's room. Use the DIY kit to install a peep hole there.
      5. At night, when you have the option to sleep, look through that peep hole. If you see your sister, wait another night. If you do not see your sister, go downstairs and see her watching porn on the living room TV like a shameless slut.
      6. Jerk off on her face like a total fucked-up dickhead. Sorry, that's enough commentary. Anyway, jerk off on her and immediately after, while still facing her, use your phone. You will take a picture of her.
      7. Then wait until an evening, just before dinner when your mom's in the kitchen, and your sister's NOT in front of the TV and also NOT upstairs with her friend. When that happens, go to your computer upstairs and select 'wanky time'.
      8. If that doesn't help then I'm sorry, dude. That's all I got. Good luck, though.

      Delete
    4. Your commentary is very helpful.. You are a fucking God. Thanks

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. Holy shit! Did you know you can go the the roof of Peio's house? If you walk into the wall that is between his desk and laptop you go to the roof, there is nothing there as far as I can tell but hey it's there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I already mentioned that 3 posts above. There's a sleeping buzzard there but dunno what it's for. It will probably be for something in the next update or later. It's mysterious.

      Delete
  11. Jamming Blowjob during class activity : how can i do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should reach a certain amont of affinity with her, so do many time "homework" after making fun in class than team with jamming and when you reach amont and choose focus on boob it will automaticatly pass in bj

      Delete

  12. Wootch, sorry for annoy but i have a doubt, only you can make the event Nana in the bathroom once ?? Because I talk to Nana and she gives me the post of president of the club and being in the bathroom makes a handjob, they spend days but will not let me to repeat the event to earn more money for the club.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm, you should be able to do it everyday. That's something that was tested many times. Just try to sleep another time and try again.

      Delete
  13. Every time selibi (Sister) Is not At the tv She is With Her friend i cant get the wink with her under pithos desk did any one else had this issue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is random. You must be patient. It may take many, many times. This is not a game where everything always happens predictably.

      Delete
  14. Game idie is super good but most scene let down amazing poor cg but well its 100% better that i can draw ever lol. I dont no its bug that nessa handjobs on school lunch time reap it endless after i got intimate skill. I damn put some support money if CG scene maybe some turn better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do I get Nessa to work at the gloryhole?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind. I just realized that Nessa doesn't have any scenes there. But that brings me to my next question, How do I get Nana to do the blowjob?

      Delete
    2. Normally, you'd keep her on the handjobs until you unlock the tanuki ability that lets you do the minigame that unlocks her blowjobs.
      However, due to a bug the blowjob thing isn't available. You'll have to wait until the next patch, unfortunately.

      Delete
  16. There's a lot of people asking for help getting certain scenes.
    Maybe the wiki should include a walkthrough so they can just look up the part they're missing?

    ReplyDelete
  17. is it possible to get most of the events done in one playthrough? or is like on day 1 this can happen, or day 2 this can happen? or does it just matter with time of day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no events you can do which can only happen on certain days (with possible exception of the nurse). However, there are plot events which happen on certain days - but they are mandatory and happen in dreams.
      Time of day plays a huge factor in the scenes you can get, but if you don't get them today you can always try again tomorrow.

      Delete