Saturday, November 28, 2015

V0.1.2 minor updates

Hello world,

I fixed some more bugs on the v0.1.2.
Sybille & mom's event should running fine now at night. I also fixed the bug with the call system (even if I'll make a new one later).

You can't have unlimited special icecream anymore too...

 Anyway, if there's still some major bugs just let me know on the bug tracker.

I want to fix this part the sooner to focus on more content.

33 comments:

  1. Sorry to say but these event hits are too hard. Can you put something as easy mode? The best result I get is 7 hits, mayby I am clutz but still game should be to enjoy not to testing some arcade skills :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hitboxes on the minigame are easy to hit. Im not able to get a hit 100% of the time, but for the mom where its only 10 out of 20 seconds, you need a 50% hit rate.

      Delete
    2. Well, I'm changing some feature and you'll only have to win one of them to be able to trigger the same one again later.
      I'll also add some pillls that can expand the time on a next update.

      Delete
    3. About pills - I get advice in school about using my computer but I not have option to do it. I can off parental control but I only have option about affinity (not work) and visit forum ( sex scene with Peach). how I can get info how use sleep pills?

      Delete
  2. I found a bug, I can't throw away garbage to lightened point. When I try I get message about need put garbage but it's not happen. And if I try leave location I am stopped because I not throwed garbage. I still can leave going back to home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go to your items and use the garbage while in front of the can, the message you are getting is the clue to use the item.

      Delete
    2. You need to press "A" next to the garbage can and select the garbage.

      Delete
  3. thx for the update, gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. is getting moms pic topless even in this game, if it is, how do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. This will be in the game with all the blackmail events.

      Delete
    2. thx, this was really frustrating lol.

      Delete
  5. Ok i need some help...I'm using the latest update and when i try to talk to the nurse on the front desk,she only says "Yes?".Also i can't seem to get the sis blowjob desk scene.What am i doing wrong? I tried the nurse on saturday and sunday and i think i should be able to get the desk scene too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nurse event should trigger every saturday on september at the hospital.
      The desk event is only at home every afternoon. I won't say how you can manage to get your sis under it but it's not that hard to figure it out.

      Delete
    2. I going to hospital as Paio in saturday, but after first event ( I not make enough hits so she only sayed "I.." and nothing happened ) I can't meet her again. Nurse in reception say "yes?" and it is over. I not meet with Daune and going in hospital further is blocked from nurse in reception.

      Delete
  6. There is a problem with number to call. As a girl I get dream in school. I need call boy but I have phone numbers for girl and mom! I call to myself ( my picture changed to girl ) but it not work. I cannot go back to classroom, always getting message about calling him and I can't leave school. I stuck :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My picture changed to BOY of course, my mistake. After doing call it go back to girl. I should meet with her? in interworld but it not work. As I write above, I stuck :(

      Delete
    2. Strange, I test this one several time.
      Now with the 0.1.2 when you want to go back in class Nessa should say that she have to call Peio. Just use your phone/contact list then choose Peio and that's it: You can go back to class.
      If not, could you send me your save? I can't figure out what's hapening.

      Delete
    3. I downloaded game from Krystal and it was old version. Now I play new and this work good. Thank you ffor removing manually putting numbers!

      Delete
  7. Can we get a download link to the old versions? Someone mentioned an old art style, and I wanted to try that version out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.
      First of all it was on an old hardrive and i lost a lot of work.
      Than the old version was crappy (to me) plus the artstyle was too similar than the mnf stuff and I don't want to be disrespectful with them.

      Delete
    2. I will not give you an old version of the Game, but here is an example of the old art style http://imgur.com/fLCn20G

      Delete
  8. few things not add up:

    I made first trial but still I cannot go to other places, Nok say I must end first trial >_<

    sister deck event, what it required? I wanked few times and she was not under desk.

    And sister relations, only ice improved it lightly but aevents ( shower, wank on tv ) only lower it. From beginning it is -10, so things only get worse...

    I can throw garbage for ms siski but I never been introduced to her. Who she is? How she look? Worthy work ?

    As Nessa I made deal about girl going without panties, but all time I hear "it is not good today". This event is made or only partially?

    How Nessa can push forward her story? I talked with everyone few times in diffwrwnt day parts and get nothing. She must have hig fame? knowledge? or sleep number times?

    Intimidation skill - how I can use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, everything you're talking about is partially in the game and you'll have to wait until the next big update.

      About the sister deck event, she can't be at 2 differents place at the same moment. So if she's watching TV she can't teleport under your desk...
      I want to keep it as a secret scene for now so I won't say anymore but this one is fully implemented.

      Delete
    2. I finally figured it out and it was absolutely worth the effort.This game is fantastic.

      Delete
    3. How did you get her away from the TV?

      Delete
    4. Go out home to backyard amd go back. Repeat it until you see she is not before tv. It is your cue to WANKY TIME!

      Delete
    5. Thanks. I had gone outside, but apparently she didn't go to room the time I did it.

      Delete
  9. I just played 2-3 h, but i'am already in love with your game.
    Keep up the amazing work! Looking forward for the next major update!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will the new update be realeased around christmas or next year?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have any chance to put a surprise pregnancy event with the mother or the sister of Peio? It would be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I've played some hours by now and I'm not able to access Interworld, much less change between characters, stuck now permanently at the Boy section.
    Also the Hero's sister is permanently at the TV, and won't go to the Wanky scene.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is still a little bug when u make ur mom cum, it does a little pink flash, but after keep doing it even after u made her vcum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As Nessa in some point I stop receiving possibility to change characters or going to interworld. I pernamently stucked as Nessa.

    ReplyDelete