Friday, November 27, 2015

V0.1.1 is out !

Hello world,

as promised, here's the v0.1.1.

I should have fixed a lot of bugs. Thx to everyone who reports them. I will delete all the comments on the bug tracker, it will be easier to focus on the bugs that might still be in the 0.1.1.
So please  thank to tell all the bugs you may meet again.

If you still encounter a bug with your old backup, the first thing to do is to sleep and try the next day. If it's still the same, you may need to start over the game to be sure it's a bug. 

I didn't have the time but in the next update I'll add the possibility to skip the prologue.

I added 2 events in this version.
 The first one is with the nurse Dounie. You can't win the first mini game but the second one is doable with a handjob as a reward.
The second one is with Peio's sis, she may sneak under your desk while you're having fun... it's not that hard to figure how and I added some hints. So an additionnel HJ and BJ in the game.

I also added the possibility to drug your sis. If you find out how you will be able to do what you want of her at night.

I would also like to thank you for all your suggestions. There are many good ideas and I am currently doing some of them. (Including the energy bar that will add more functionalities).

Again if you want to help, to propose new dialogues or artworks or whatever, you can send me an email. You can find my adress when you launch the game for the first time.

The next update will be focused on what's happening with Nessa and all the fun she could have in her school (and more debugging if needed of course).
 

12 comments:

  1. How do you get the internet password though? I can't find it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find the Password on "your mothers" phone in her bedroom at night, it should be laying on the chair below the bed

      Delete
  2. Do I need to start a new game for the nurse scene or do you get into the hospital later in the game, I just cannot get past the "security nurse"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go on a Saturday. Talk to the nurse behind the desk and she will call for Dounie.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't been able to figure out how to get into Sybille's room, any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal the key and duplicate it at the hardware store...

      Delete
  4. Anybody knows how to get the password to sis's comp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the new update i can't even interact anymore with the sister's pc O.o

      Delete
  5. Anyone knows how to get into the sewers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no one can tell me how to get the topless pic of mom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might be a stupid question, but how do I get the sisters key?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at dinner time her room is unlocked, and you can get the key by nteracting with her bed, after that leave the house using the back-door and go to the store with the flashing-tits girl to duplicate the key

      Delete