Friday, April 1, 2016

Update - V.0.1.8f

Hey there,

a little fix for the public release.

- fix the possibility to save after the ordealum trial when using old saves
- fix the Ms. Jamming auto BJ in class. I know she's hungry, but well...
- fix the access to the poketball icon.

Here it is:

UxL Ver.0.1.8f

114 comments:

  1. Do you have any rough schedule of when the next updates are out? (for patreons)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wootch. This was thoughtful.
    How is it that I'm simultaneously hoping and not hoping that there's no April 1st content snuck in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you wootch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Ms Jamming have a sex scene?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms. Jamming currently has 1 handjob and 2 blowjob scenes, all within school grounds. She's a very dedicated educator.

      Delete
  5. Can u fix the bug with chippie ? Endless looping and cant use fuck scene with Mrs. Achawk. Some kind of error appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank god the hungry teacher was given her meds. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a walktrough anyware for this game. Cos i feel i missed a lot of stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. explore some dude, that's the fun of the game, i found out everything cause i played it so many times, just try different things. Wootch made a wiki or something that shows you all the possible scenes.

      Delete
  8. There is a bug after Mrs.Achawk's first sceene i get error: Script Game interpeter line 1409

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the Bug Tracker tab, or go to http://urbanxlife.blogspot.fr/p/bug-tracker.html and let the developer know about the bug, as well as which version of the game you were using when it happened.

      Delete
    2. Dont use old save files. Ive had this bug myself.

      Delete
  9. where can i find or discover the sisters computer code?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do I save? The icon is gone in the phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can’t save anymore with your Phone. Check your bed, Inn or Wifi spot to do it.

      Delete
  11. Nevermind, although the new system is rather odd in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah well, at least you can save even if the phone is bugged.
      If at the end of the development I am sure there is no risk I could provide backup via the phone again.

      Delete
  12. how many shower scene in this game?
    i found :
    one alown
    2 for mom
    one for sister
    one for sister friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you invite the neighbour over, the daughter might peek on you while showering.. nothing fancy though

      Delete
    2. So, to recap, the total shower scenes thus far:
      Peio showers without interruption
      Peio tries to see mother shower
      Mother sees Peio shower (2 different versions)
      Sybille sees Peio shower
      Diana sees Peio shower
      Ms. Achawk's daughter sees Peio shower

      Delete
    3. how do I make the daughter of ms. achawk see Peio in the shower?

      Delete
    4. how do the daughter of ms. Achawk see Peio in the shower?

      Delete
    5. show your mom the photo of ms. Achawk, then take a shower

      Delete
    6. thank you! Another question how do I give the pills to my sister?

      Delete
  13. The following is just a few thoughts about things I like and would like to see, so please skip if you don't care about this stuff.
    * I get a kick out of never using Influence on Peio's mother, and never visiting her while she sleeps, but I do always tell her he gets teased while they're eating. That way, he never initiates anything with her, and she'll keep visiting him at night and eventually fuck him in his sleep all on her own.
    * I'd like it if Peio could eventually develop a non-sleep-rape, non-blackmail relationship with his mother, so that shower time can be more satisfying for them both, and that in the mornings she can say something like "Stop kissing me on the cheek - kiss me on the lips" or something perhaps less awkward.
    * It would be cool if Peio could Influence someone into a corrupt relationship with someone other than himself. I can't think of a way where that would profit him directly, but it sounds like something that has wide potential.
    * I appreciate that Sybille is conflicted in her desire for Peio. She's angry, horny, confused, and resentful. That's a refreshing place for a game to go to. I'm sure it will be explored more deeply. At least I hope so.
    * People who make games like this usually do so as an outlet for creative energy that they're unable/unwilling to spend elsewhere. That combination can make ambition and consistency rare. I mean, look at how many games out there that are unfinished. Just wanna give sincere props to Wootch for being a guy who can stick with it. Just sayin' I wish I had your drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx ;-)

      To summarize, some events are being developed that will go in the direction of your expectations and give more depth to the relationship between Peio / Mom / Sis.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Well, in about a week there might be an update for Patreons.

      Delete
  15. So the update will be out today?
    Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can we hope for 1.9 today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. how do I give the pills to my sister?

      Delete
    3. Buy the ice cream from the park vendor. Sit at your computer. I think interact with the computer or use the pills from inventory. You combine the pills with the ice cream to get "special ice cream". I'm about 90% sure that's what you do.

      Delete
  17. thank you! another question where can I get more pills?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Wootch! whether to wait for the update today? Can not wait)

    ReplyDelete
  19. For how long delayed upgrade?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wootch A little update about the new release would be nice, if its late could post it so we know.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Found this game a week ago. I hope it's not as inconsistent with updates as breeding season. Im not mad at wootch if 1.9 is delayed for a couple of days but he could give us at least news about it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. uma pergunta que versao e essa pq foi postada em um site que eu acesso ontem http://uploaded.net/file/ur9hha5z

    ReplyDelete
  23. essa é uma antiga, a versão c. a mais recente é a f.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Why doesn't anyone say something about the new version, for how along has it been delayed? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. When do we get the update!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Several weeks ago Wootch mentioned he MIGHT make a PATREON-ONLY update around now...
      Please relaxe, people. The world isn't ending.

      Delete
    2. "I'll release the next (Patreon) update the 17 april with all the h-events I was working on these days + the demons animation."

      This doesn't sound like MIGHT.

      Delete
    3. Well it obviously was because he didn't do it.

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a doubt, this scene is implemented in the game or not yet? Because looks really great, i dont know if i can put a image here, or or if I need Wootch's permission. But i let the pic here.

      http://main.imgclick.net/i/00688/51fzupy1p84v.jpg

      Delete
    2. That pic is from one of Urban X Life's past iterations. The scene is no longer in the game.

      Delete
    3. thats bad. That scene looks great. Its a shame, the girl is so hot and Peio needs girls like her, Whores.

      Delete
  27. so does anybody knows if a public update will show up any time soon?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Easy) Most likely the author to finish the the update and conducts error checking) 2 days have passed and so many complaints) Waiting)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well we're still waiting for patron release so a public one is unlikely for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, the public release normally come a week later. Just need be patient

      Delete
    2. No one is waiting for the public release. I'm a patreon and i need zis shiat nao.

      Delete
    3. Much people is waiting public release. I am waiting the public release. I did not think you were a patreon, equal the date relaese is for april 17, obviously he delay because bugs or something, that brings us to the same as before, be patient and wait.

      Delete
  30. On one hand, all this anticipation for the next release shows a strong interest in the game. That's good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  31. That or we just want to fap realy hard XD

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wootch nis you okay? Where are you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe hes dead. Someone call the cops now.

      Delete
    2. Lol) Really/ NOT FUNNY

      Delete
    3. I was Serious) Nothing funny here)/)/)

      Delete
    4. Seriously where is 1.9!?

      Delete
  33. Replies
    1. Of course he is.
      Because there's no chance that while he's on holiday he wanted to actually rest up a bit.

      Delete
  34. You people need to calm down, wootch isn't posting anything until he gets a new modem from his internet provider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure how you know but thanks for the heads up, as long as it arrives before or around the end of april then it's all good with me.

      Delete
    2. lol he's trolling

      Delete
    3. nope, not trolling, im in a google hangout with wootch, darkmage and another and he told us this sunday I want to say.

      Delete
    4. Aight, so update this sunday. Im fine with that.

      Delete
    5. How could he have told you via hangout when he has no internet? If he has, why hasn't he said anything yet?

      Delete
    6. You do realize Google hangout works off of cellphones right? You can not have home internet but be able to use hangouts on a cell....

      Delete
    7. You do realize that he can post news with his cellphone, right?

      Delete
    8. As the person who made the original post I have to point out I didn't say anything about an update this sunday, I said that he told us that he's waiting for an ADSL box last sunday.

      Delete
    9. Alright, well, thanks for thinking of us and posting this info, fellow anon.
      Hope he gets his new modem soon and that all is well for him in general.

      Delete
  35. can you please update link on krystal forum?

    ReplyDelete
  36. I encountered two bugs:

    After go back in time if you go meet with Selketh when you go inside hut screen become black and stay this way forever.

    If you watch TV with Adara when you should go back home game crash because something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you using an old save file and do you have RTP installed?

      I couldn't recreate your bug with Adara and its possible your other bug is also related to using an old save file (by that I mean a save file from a version before 0.1.8f

      Delete
    2. Yes, I used old saves, mow I play again and no problem with Adara so far.

      Delete
  37. All are eager to take it easy unnecessarily stressful for whatcha dockej time as geese ear. Czech saying sorry to someone misunderstood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the actual fuck.

      Delete
    2. Ladies and gentlemen, a big hand for Google Translate, please. Isn't it wonderful? Thank you.

      Delete
  38. Hello everyone, still no news for safety reasons? (except that of an Anonymous named not and said that Wootch modem concerns)
    If its continuous Wootch risk losing lots of boss (including me), at least Wootch could spend giving news (there are lots of way of this connect to the internet at least for post news).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I'm french, helps me an auto translator (I think there's some error in translation)

      Delete
  39. o que devo fazer com a foto que nessa tira da garota ?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Расходимся , нас наебали

    ReplyDelete
  41. Проект походу сдулся,а жаль многообещающим был...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ooga booga bunga-bunga.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Русские подтянулись)))

    ReplyDelete
  44. Прочти это Wootch nis, в России есть поклонники твоей игры, так что не прекращай это дело.
    Read this Wootch nis, in Russia there are fans of your game, so don't stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. проект не сдулся wootch модем миняет Ж))

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nessa
    what should I do with the photo she takes the girl without panties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now, there's nothing you can do with that photo. One can presume, however, that they will be given to the teacher in exchange for allowing Nessa to leave school grounds during lunch.

      As for the people encouraging Wootch to not abandon this project, please. He's been working on it for years. There's no way he'd suddenly just give up on it. He's on vacation or waiting for a modem or something. If it's been three months, yeah, then you can worry. But for now, please have faith.

      Delete
    2. ...please have faith.
      OK I want to have faith but I think it could at least give some info on him or the game, when it exceeds a date that it was even announced, it is the lesser of repect for those who support.

      Delete
    3. I don't exactly know where this anonymous is getting that info but please don't give false hope to people with excuses that aren't true. If he was waiting on a modem that would mean that he doesn't have internet connection. Which is cool but i refuse to believe that he lives in an area where there is absolutely no other internet connections around. Meaning that he could easily get onto the internet and at least mention the situation to his patrons. Secondly if he was on vacation, that is cool as well and he has worked hard so if he feels he deserves one, all the best to him but it is disrespectful to his paying customers(don't know a better word for it, patrons maybe w/e) to not at least get online and tell them that he is taking a few days off to unwind and that the update would be out for them afterwards.

      Delete
    4. He did wanished once without word, so I think he just did it againt

      Delete
    5. If you look at the suggestions tab, on April 13th, he said he was still working on the game but was busy with his family for a week. I make adult games and unexpected events really use up a lot of the time that was set aside for the game. After working on a game for a while and then taking a break, it can be really hard to get back to working on it. I would not be surprised if it takes a whole extra month to hear from Wootch

      Delete
  47. Is faq or walkthrough avaiable? I have trouble to get scenes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but if you read previous posts and this one you might find what you want to know.
      Then again you could always ask. We seem to be helpful.

      Delete
    2. This should help.

      http://urbanxlife.referata.com/wiki/Main_Page#Urban_x_Life

      Delete
    3. yo te puedo ayudar con cualquier escena solo que tendrias que utilizar traductor para entenderme

      Delete
  48. I understand Woothc needs relax, about family problems or vacations because its hard do a game and have work and a life apart. But anyone can spend 2 minutes, connect in internet and say something about inactivity. "Hello, I excuse me but I was very sick the last week" or "i take some vacations and stay in acapulco some days" Is too easy say somthing if you want. That no takes more 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a suspicion that Wootch isn't saying anything because he wants people to donate 5$ for the news feed. Also, look at the site traffic how it increased because people are constantly visiting it to receive possible news.

      Delete
    2. I can tell you that wootch isnt the type of person to care about money.

      Delete
  49. guys infa developed tёrme sitting in on suspicion of the new law on combating pedophilia and incest forbidden

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have a question. Why. Not reported. Developer. For example. I'm on vacation. I'm sick. Or do I have problems in seme.tut 5 seconds to go online. And write. You wait wait. When an update comes out. I do not know. Hopefully. Developer. Wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Someone els getting a crash when trying to use the item "Diy box" on the TV?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  52. ya i cant get any of the hood story started.like i cant even find how to start the 1st part can someone help

    ReplyDelete