Tuesday, December 1, 2015

You can support UxL on Patreon

Hello world,

I decided to give a shot with Patreon. If I'm able to get rid of my second part job by doing this than I'll be able to finish this game way faster than I am actually.

Again, it's not an obligation. Everyone will get the game at the end. It's just that patrons will be able to get update sooner and contribute on the developpement of the game while helping me to finish this faster than I am atm.


Anyway, you can go to my Patreon page here.
(Just give me a little time and I'll be active there too)

You'll also find an update of the game on the download section.

I'll also say that I'll release the next version at the end of the month. I don't know how many scene I'll be able to draw this month but I'm working on more "real" action with Nessa mostly.
There will be also some improvement and more "polishing".

Here's a little example:



19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. read the bugtracker

      Delete
    2. Hi, can I translate your game into the Russian language? write to me in the mail 7mer4va@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. hey wootch i really love ur work but for reason i won't tell here i will never be able to be a patreon. So the question is: are you going to set the next updates of the game only for patreon? because if it is i am really sad T.T
    and last question: i really appreciated the bug fixes! but is there a date on when ur going to release some new art and stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alot of your cg's need alot of improvement, like the teacher bj, sis bj, nurse hj, Peio laying in the bed, that pic of mom in this post, etc. Do you think you can do that? If you can't maybe you should ask for help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ as he/she say
      And it's hilarious how you actually didn't put any of those img in the patreon page...fear to let ppl know how your art actually look before they became patreons? =/

      Delete
    2. Just 2 things i said:
      "although I'm still not fully satisfied with the quality of my drawings".
      "There will be also some improvement and more "polishing"."

      So Yeah I do know I need to improve this and I'm agree with you. I will doing it by myself first because my goal is to improve myself. But i may ask for other artist to participate too and I already have some contacts for that.

      Delete
    3. Either way, the game is excellent. The goal is to be joyed by it, and I enjoy it. Mostly because it has those CG's most RPG games doesn't have. (The animated art) More CG's would make the game even better, and would probably improve from the one to the other.

      Delete
  4. Your game is very good, incest genre it's best! Thx you for all.
    P.S. Sorry my English bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. "back to the futur past should be ok now. (after september) "

    This is a thing I not understand from bug tracer. can you explain more about it, please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet candy for Chipie in the game or need wait next update?

    ReplyDelete
  7. я скачал игру но она просит пароль! и бубит она на русском языке?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. нет,она на инглише,пароль Peio,там на страничке скачивания он красным выделен.))

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Peio" пароль без кавычек

    ReplyDelete
  10. Я согласен с другими что игра супер!!! Но мне лично тяжело играть за не знание английского языка,и мне приходится играть методом тыканья!Вы написали что игра на английском языке вот у меня и вопрос а почему нельзя перевести?!С уважением Саша Белый!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Учите английский. Вы хоть копейку платите на создание игры? Вы представляете насколько геморно переводить тексты? Хватит требовать чего-то, когда вы не платите ничего.

      Delete
  11. Я могу перевести, но мне нужен исходный файл без защиты

    ReplyDelete
  12. Привет! Я хотел узнать я всё время играю за парня и нахожу всякие предметы скажи эти предметы нужны и девушки для прохождения квеста?Да и ещё вопрос я встречаю разных персонажей после общения сними я получаю очки но не понятно у кого из них хорошие отношение ко мне а у кого нет их не видно например у персонажа было 10 поругался минус 4 и того 6 осталось!секс только с одной в парке за домом девочка только зовёт к себе домой ради телевизора!Ты уж не обижайся если не сложно ответь!А о багах когда ночью приходишь к сестре при выборе 3 пункта а там 1-2 не чего не происходит ты выходишь из комнаты! А с матерью когда её доведёшь од оргазма экран начинает всё время моргать розовым цветом пока не выйдешь из комнаты!

    ReplyDelete